Monday, January 6, 2014

Nothing much has changed....

Nothing much has changed

I am still as foolish as ever
I am still frightened of my own shadow some days
I am still chasing my dreams
I am still stumbling over my own feet
I am still biting off more than I can chew
I am still plagued by back pain
I am still fighting off the negative voices in my head
I am still saddened by my youngest son's mental health issues
I am still missing my grandchildren that are far away
I am still missing my daughter and son so far away
I am still missing my grandfather, died three years ago
I am still working through my darkness
I am still hearing Amida's sweet call
I am still chanting Na-man-da-bu
I am still finding comfort in the Universal Vow of Amida
I am still grateful to hear the Dharma
I am still grateful for being grasped by Wisdom and Compassion
I am still grateful to have found Shin Buddhism
I am still grateful
I am still
I am
grateful................


Nothing much has changed.....

Namu Amida Butsu!





Thank you,
Jishin

No comments:

Post a Comment