Saturday, January 11, 2014

Amida's Child

Amida's child is frightened
Amida's child is vulnerable
Amida's child is selfish, greedy and full of suffering
Amida's child knows darkness
Amida's child knows fear
Amida's child knows loneliness

I am Amida's child
scared
alone
greedy
angry
lonely...

then I hear my parent calling....Namu Amida Butsu, Namu Amida Butsu, Namu Amida Butsu...

Amida calls me...I open my eyes and the darkness within becomes flooded with the light of Amida's Compassion....I open my heart and the darkness within becomes flooded with Amida's Wisdom.....

Un-ending light.....un-ending life....compassion...wisdom..Amida never fails her lost child...Amida never fails his broken child....Amida never fails....

I am Amida's child....forever grateful, forever grateful...

Namu Amida Butsu











thank you,
Jishin


No comments:

Post a Comment