Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11, 2014 ..where does the time go??

Where does the time go...

many times I was successful in my efforts...

many times I failed in my efforts...

I will keep pushing ahead...

I will keep a grateful heart...

I will not punish myself for my failures...

I will be more compassionate towards myself...that is my biggest challenge!

I had the great idea that I could blog every day, find some words of wisdom to impart...

I am not wise...

I am such a fool...

Forgive my laziness...

Forgive my random thoughts...

I am just a simple priest floundering in the winds of Amida's compassion...

I sleep when I should be awake!

Always sleeping, always sleeping.......

Asleep at the wheel of life most days...

Thanks for reading...

Thanks for being here...

Thanks for being you...


Namu Amida Butsu!

Jishin


1 comment: