Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Year in the Life of a Shin Buddhist

Hello dear friends...

Thank you for reading my posts. I have received many positive notes of encouragement to continue sharing my thoughts. I have also been asked if I would compile all of my blog posts into a book. Thank you for that!

Forgive my periods of silence as I struggle with boughts of depression...a lifelong struggle to stay afloat on Amida's great ocean of compassion.

I don't claim to know much.
I am not a very good student.
I am not a very good teacher.
My mind is always whirling with deep thoughts and foolishness and sometimes it's hard to separate the two.

My ability to study and retain has been a lifelong difficulty. So I will never be a scholar or have a degree of any stature. I will just be the quirky lady with the red wooden clogs feeding her chickens and whispering "namandabu" to whoever will listen.


Na man da bu........



Thank you,
Jishin


- Namu Amida Butsu

1 comment:

  1. You are so loved, dear lady with the quirky red wooden clogs, which rock BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete