Friday, January 31, 2014

New Moon Nembutsu

Tonight..just a few moments ago I arrived home in time to look out across the back deck of my house to see the incredible sight of a new moon, large and low on the horizon...incredible!

I thought to myself "this is something special that I may never see again!"

Have you ever seen something so special that you felt frozen with excitement?

Have you ever felt something so spiritually special that you became absolutely still with wonder?

Have you, without question, felt the deep stir of Amida's Compassion in your heart that you want to jump for joy with gratefulness?

Yes, yes, yes...Namu Amida Butsu!


Grateful for the new moon, grateful for a new awareness of Amida's Compassion, grateful for another moment to share the Nembutsu.




Thank you,
Diane


- Namu Amida Butsu

No comments:

Post a Comment