Monday, July 1, 2013

fall into hell.....

"If you hear the Dharma as people usually do, you will fall into hell as people usually do."~ Zuiken


I hear the Dharma through my own cloud of foolish thoughts and ideas...how can I ever really hear the Dharma?  If it weren't for the fact that I get in the way of all the good the Dharma has to offer...I would be a better person....or would I?

Fact is, I am foolish, filled to the brim with ideas and thoughts that twist and turn my mind about what is right and wrong. 

Namu Amida Butsu is true and real and no thought or action that I place in front of Amida deters the working of Amida's Vow.  

I can not stop the working of Amida's Vow. (For this, I am grateful.)

You can not stop the working of Amida's Vow.  

If my day is "hellish" in nature, it is because my mind was restless and not hearing Amida's reminding call of Compassion.

Amida is always with me.

You and I my friend are never alone on the Nembutsu path.


Namu Amida Butsu.



Thank you,
Jishin
July 1, 2013
Portland, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment