Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Small words

Small words

No matter what I say or write about my life in the Nembutsu, it feels small and insignificant. I can not write well enough to express my happiness.  I can not write well enough to express my gratitude.  Much of what I write is personal.  Forgive my short comings...forgive my grammatical and typographical errors.  I like to put thoughts to paper (computer) quickly and without restrictions.  My life changed when I really came to understand how much the Dharma influences my everyday existence.  I can no longer experience life as a non-Buddhist.  The Dharma is infused in my very being.  Do you understand what I mean by this?  I am sure that you do.  The Nembutsu is infused in my very being.  Do you experience this yourself?  I am sure that you do.

Once you experience the Nembutsu....once you feel Amida's call deep in your heart....

Your life is forever changed.....

Now what do you do with this?

Live Namu Amida Butsu!








Thank you,
Jishin
(Kenai, AK 6/2013)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful... and I agree so much. I am carried by the quality of the Vow and I long for birth almost all the time. Sometimes I forget in distractions and fears...but always return to the Name. Thanks for you writings !

    ReplyDelete