Thursday, May 2, 2013

Landing safely...

This is another piece that I wrote in 2009....
____________________________________________

In order to land safely I had to trust the process of falling. How did I learn to trust the process of letting go and giving up that which is familiar? I do not know. It is often a painful process; making decisions that will effect others as a result of my strong "gut feeling" to pursue my dreams. I know I have hurt and disappointed some family and friends. Yet, there is no denying a feeling that presents itself over and over again. 

gut feeling
trust
falling
land
safely
breathe...............................

I think that about covers it, for now.................

_______________________________________________________


Landing safely in the realm of Amida's Compassion....
forever embraced
never abandoned
Namu Amida Butsu



Jishin
5/2/13

No comments:

Post a Comment